Sunday, December 21, 2008

1st Christmas

We had our first Christmas today with my mom's side, it was a blast! With the weather being so yucky my grandma, aunt & three of my cousin's came to town yesterday and stayed at my mom's. Macie and I went in and hung out and played games (Macie was on grandma's team for cards) - Katie and I won Cranium!!!

Today the rest of the family came and we had a very nice day! Macie of course got tons of attention and very nice gifts (daddy and mommy did too). We do gage gifts and daddy got a really nice pink Barbie fishing pole and net... Macie will really like that once she is old enough to go fishing with her daddy (thanks Jeff).

We go to Grandma and Grandpa Hewitt's on Christmas Eve and then we go to Grandma and Grandpa Evans Christmas Day. I will make sure and post more pictures, her Christmas dress is so cute :)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

"Baby's 1st Christmas"
Daddy & Mommy While playing cards we were drinking out of the "good ol glasses".... Kate, Katie & Mommy Playing cards with Grandma Linda

No comments: