Sunday, April 25, 2010

Still doing good

I am so sorry for the lack of updates (I know I said that last post too)! With two little ones one of them is always needing us. Brayden is still doing well... we have been battling constapation, but hopefully can get that figured out soon. He is still up about every 3 hours at night to feed, hopefully that changes soon.... even 4 hours would be great! He is going to daycare 1/2 days this week & then will start full time next week. Mommy needs to go back to work - they are so busy (which is a good problem). Macie is doing great - loves spring! If she had her way she would be outside all day long! She is learing more & more all the time & always seems to amaze her dad & I! Dad & I are both doing well.... I did the city wide garage sale this weekend (I have an AWESOME turnout)...otherwise we are just enjoying the kids!

Our precious babies
Macie thinks she needs to still use the swing/bounce chair :)




Braydon & daddy resting :)




Miss Macie & her painted toes & fingernails
I love her shirt from my girlfriend Shauna - "BIG SISTERS ROCK"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I absolutely LOVE the pic of my adorable niece holding my handsome nephew! Too cute :)

Auntie Katie