Monday, June 7, 2010

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

This past weekend Kent & I hosted a bachelor/bachelorette party at our place for our friends Jon & Michelle & had a blast! Macie & Brayden stayed over night at their aunt Katie & uncle Andy's house & played with their cousins Tyler & Brielle - THANKS AGAIN KATIE & ANDY!!! The wedding is this weekend - so watch for pictures!

We just took Brayden's 3 month pictures tonight (our little boy is growing up so fast). I am excited to get them back, as soon as I do I'll make sure & post them. Both kids doing great - Macie is still potty training, we are not pushing it, just letting her call the shots. Brayden is starting to talk & smile more, it is so fun!

Work is super busy for both Kent & I - but that's a good problem :) Here are some pictures from the weekend....

Michelle & I



All the girls out 4 the bachelorette party



Kent in the garage for the bachelor party


No comments: