Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Pictures

A couple weeks ago we had a family friend take some pictures of our whole family now that we are "complete" :) Here are a couple......

MY WHOLE FAMILY -
In case your don't know I will try & explain...My oldest brother Dan is all the way to the right, with his wife Becky next to him. His daughter Kalley is in front of him & daughter Taylor in front of Becky...My parents Larry & Linda in the middle..... My other brother Troy is behind me & his wife Cindy next to him. His son Colton is next to him & son Trayton is next to the tree...and then us :)


THE "GRAND KIDS"

Kalley (14) in the white holding Brayden.....Colton (10) in the blue .....Trayton (8) in the brown .....Taylor ( almost 7) in the purple/white & then Macie (almost 2) & Brayden (5 months)
OUR FAMILY
MACIE & BRAYDEN

No comments: