Monday, December 20, 2010

On the up & up

I'm sorry for the last of updates... it's that time a year & everyone in our house is sick :(

Monday = Brayden antibiotics
Wednesday = Macie antibiotics
Friday = Mommy antibiotics

The start of the week was kind of rough.... Brayden spent Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday home snuggling with Katie! We are putting in a new computer system @ work so Kent & I have trainings (thank goodness for Katie). It has to get better right? By the end of the week & 2 kids on antibiotics we had the kids Christmas program at daycare Friday & then Christmas with my mom's family on Sunday,

Dad & I have been able to enjoy all this snow & get out & go snowmobiling a couple times already, but MAN AM I OLD!!! I am finding muscles I haven't used for a long time, but have really enjoyed riding!

I have added some post's & pictures below.....

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: