Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

I was a terriable mom & forgot to take ANY pictures Easter morning :( Macie let us sleep in & forgot the Easter Bunny was coming, but once she saw her basket, she was super excited. We found Easter Eggs, played with our new toys & headed down to my grandma's in Blue Earth for lunch. We have a very nice lunch with my mom's sister, her family, my brothers & their families & of course my grandma. Once our rug rats started to get tired we jumped in the car & let them nap as we drove back to Mankato. We then meet up with Kent's family at the Olive Garden for a "no one cooks" Easter & it was yummy! I have posted a couple of pictures of dad & the rest of the Evans family as well as the Evans grandkids!

Evans Grandkids;
Tyler & Brayden.... Macie, Samantha & Brielle


The Evans;
Nancy & Kurt.... Kari, Katie & Kent

No comments: