Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Severs Corn Maze & Fall Festival

Ok so I am not a little behind on my blogging, I am a lot behind! I promise I will try & catch up soon! October 1st - 5th daddy went to North Dakota hunting so it was just mommy & the kids. Sunday the kids & I & my niece Taylor joined some friends & went up to Severs Corn Maze in Shakopee. It was a lot of fun, there is so much to do & see....Corn pit, Pig races, Giant slide, Petting zoo, (it even had a Jaguar, Macie was super excited) and 2 jumping pillows.... Next year when Brayden in another year older I think both kids will have a total blast!

The big maze (we didn't attempt)



The Corn Pit (Macie loved it, Brayden didn't really care for it)





The Big Yellow Slide - Trip #2 (Mommy & Brayden were on trip #1)


Katie/Macie, Taylor, Talan & his daddy Scot

Macie was so excited to see the Jaguar - it was just like the one Diego has :)

Feeding the birds - They give you a Popsicle stick with bird seed on it & the birds come & sit on the stick. Both kids loved it!

No comments: