Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family update


Since she was our honeymoon baby :)




Sorry for the lack of updates, but we are trying to adjust to everything our new life is throwing at us. We are all doing great and it's really good to be home. Wow I can't believe Macie is over a week old already! I think we are starting to get on a schedule now but it took a little while to get things figured out (thanks auntie/nurse Katie for all the help). We have of course had some long nights - that seems to be her fussy time, but we're working on it. I never knew having a little one would be this awesome! Dad and I spend a lot of time just watching her sleep and all of the different facial expressions she makes. I will try and update again soon. Just wanted to let everyone know we are doing real good. Hope you enjoy the pictures from our photo shoot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! There really are no words... These pics are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Tracy said...

WOW Sara, these are great pictures, who did you have take them?!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- I don't know exactly how I landed on your website but I am glad I did, the pics are beautiful. I love the one with the rings on the toes, I have to tell the photographer at work about that one. I am glad everything went well, sorry you have to have a section. I love that name too, I kept working on that one with Mark- she is super cute, I just wanna pinch those little cheeks:) Take care

Nikki Dorn