Sunday, November 30, 2008

Macie's 1st Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, I know we did. We went to my cousin Jeff's and his fiance Vanessa's here in Nicollet, it was nice that we didn't have to go very far. It was a very relaxing day and of course Macie was spolied. She woke up that morning at 4:00 am and slept very little through out that day, but that night slept 8 hours :)... although it hasn't happend again since then...

Last night Macie went to her first hockey game to watch her cousin/godmother Kalley. Kalley did awesome!!! They won like 14-1 (they stopped keeping score after 9) and she scored 3 goals!

Just a couple cute pictures I thought I would post below - Our 1st Thanksgiving outfit and Macie all snuggled in her blanket with her daddy! She is really starting to change - she is smiling more, starting to talk/make noises.



No comments: