Sunday, May 31, 2009

Allergies - Yuck

We had a good weekend, beside what we think are allergies - we went to a couple of graduations... went to see the Anderson family & meet baby Nolan... watched daddy cut down a tree.. played with cousins Kalley & Taylor (actually Kalley babysat for a couple hours, can you believe she is old enough).

For the past couple of weeks Macie has had some green eyes that were red & puffy under. We are thinking it is allergies. Mommy went to Walgreens this morning & got something, so we'll cross our fingers that it helps!

Poor girl :( Kalley & Macie Daddy & Tony (can you see them way up there) Taylor, Macie & the tree they cut down Mommy & baby Nolan Nolan (1 week), Macie (7 months), Mikayla(2-1/2 yrs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macie! It's your cousin, Brielle, here! I see you like to play with my old rattle that I gave you. I'm sure glad you like it as much as I did. But, now I'm a BIG girl and don't play with those baby toys anymore!! I miss you Miss Macie! Love you LOTS!!
~ Brielle