Monday, May 25, 2009

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend... Saturday we celebrated Kalley, Colton & Trayton's (my niece & nephew's) birthdays at the lake. It was a beautiful day we just hung out with my family and my grandma, aunt & cousins - played games & enjoyed the beautiful weather. Sunday we had Ellen's (Kent's cousin) graduation. It was great to see family that we don't get a chance to see very often. And today we went to Nick & Amanda's and hung out with a bunch of friends - grilled out & enjoyed the day. Macie's got to see her friends Hudson & Owen - sorry for no pictures. I wanted to get one of the 3 kids & just totally spaced it out. Hudson is 10 months, Macie is 7 months & Owen is 3 weeks. We hope everyone enjoyed the weekend & have a great week!

*I have added 2 links on the side of our blog... These are 2 ladies are both fighting breast cancer! Becky is our sister-in-law & aunt, Natalie is originally from Nicollet & was of my Just For Kix mom's that I had a lot of fun with. They both can use extra prayers!!!

No comments: