Monday, November 16, 2009

Nice Weekend

We had a very nice weekend this past weekend! Saturday Macie & I just hung out most of the day while dad worked to get as much done outside as he could since it was nice out. Then we hung the decor in Macie's "big girl room"... I will try and post pictures soon. We plan to keep her in her crib till February or so, at least I think that's the plan?!
Sunday we headed down to Blue Earth to help celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday! She is just such an amazing grandma, it was nice to celebrate with her. She is moving into an apartment so she had us go though her stuff (since she has to downsize). We do not have a Christmas tree skirt and grandma had one that she made... I am excited because I know every Christmas when I put that out I will think of her! This week doesn't look to be too exciting - just waiting for the dr. appt. to get Macie's cast off :)

Have a great week!

No comments: