Friday, November 13, 2009

Update

Not a whole lot to update..... I went in yesterday & got my H1N1 shot (hopefully Macie can get hers soon). Otherwise we did not have a very exciting week! The weekend looks about to be the same... hanging out - R & R for Macie & I - Dad is hoping to get the camper put away and some other things done outside before the snow flies... and we are all going to help my grandma "Re" celebrate her 80th birthday!!!
Next Wednesday the cast comes off - yaaaa! Macie is standing on her own, so dad & I are so excited to see what she does once she gets the cast off! We are both going in because the nurse said that kids get really scared when they cut it off. She said of course it won't hurt her, but they use a saw & the vacume that goes with it is really loud. I will try & update some new pictures soon!

P.S. Baby Evans is kicking like CrAZy!!!
He/She kicked so hard Monday morning @ 6:00 am it woke me up!

No comments: