Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sad Mom

I had a baby appt yesterday and his/her heartbeat was 144. I asked him at what point we "schedule" for this little one to come out and his response was "it depends on who is going to deliver you?" I was totally confused and my response was "well you of course". Then he told me....he is leaving at the end of January & going to Marshall - I am so sad! I tryed talking him into staying till the the end of February and taking the baby a little early but it was a no go (LOL). I go back in 3 weeks and will see my new doctor at that time. I am sad our doctor is leaving (we both really like him) but all that truly matters to us is that baby Evans is delivered safely! He said we should be able to set a "date" at my next appointment - EXCITING :)

The good new is..... I passed my gestational diabetes test - ya mom!

Macie is doing GREAT! She is so close to walking she is taking steps like crazy, I think by next week she's be on the move.... I'll keep you posted! We got her 1 year pictures taken this week (a little late because of the cast) I will get them posted soon. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I totally forgot to tell you about Gildner...so sad! Who are you switching to?