Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 09

We had a great Christmas! Christmas Eve we went to my mom & dad's & celebrated with my family. Macie wore my mom's dress for church (my niece's Kalley & Taylor have both wore it too). After church we opened our presents here at home & called it a night. Christmas Day we had Kent's family over to our house to celebrate. Both days we had way too much to eat, but both days were great!

Wednesday I went to the baby dr to meet my new doctor (Dr Peterson). He walked in & sat down next to me & said Sara I have to be honest with you, I'm going to be on vacation for 20 days in March & I can't deliver you - REALLY?!?! So he did a check up, said everything looked great... heartbeat was 137.... BUT I need to see a different doctor. So I will go back in 2 weeks & see my another "new" doctor (Dr Denke). I was so bummed because my "old" doctor (Dr Gildner) told me I would be able to schedule my c-section at this appt.... but Dr. Peterson assured me I would be able to schedule it at my next appt. So I will give you an update in 2 weeks! Now that Christmas is over it's time to TRY & be patient & wait for baby Evans!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Macie & her Christmas dress.... it was grandma Linda's when she was a little girl Macie giving Elmo a ride on her new 4 wheeler from uncle Troy & aunt Cindy & the boys

Macie & Brielle hanging out on the couch Macie & her cousins; Samantha, Tyler & Brielle

No comments: