Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

Let's just say 2010 can only get better for us! Wednesday I got a phone call at work from daycare that Macie had thrown up - I went & picked her up, but she seemed to be fine the rest of the day/night. We just hung out at home on New Years Eve with some friends & played Wii.... a GREAT New Years if you ask me..... snacks, good laughs, good friends & all while in my pj's :)

A little after lunch on New Years Day daddy started to not feel good & by that evening he was throwing up. He thought it was maybe the chili that he had make for some reason... not the case, but midnight mommy was throwing up too! We were so thankful for the long weekend - we took turns yesterday watching Macie so the other one could nap, but both woke up feeling good today. I have washed everything in our house... hoping that is done with us for the year!

I am still feeling good as far as baby.... I go in this Wednesday to meet Dr. Denke & hopefully hear that she is willing to deliver me! It's so weird to think I only have TEN WEEKS LEFT - WOW! I will update again after my appt. We hope everyone had a great New Years!

No comments: