Thursday, January 21, 2010

32 Weeks

My appt went good yesterday... she said the baby has started to drop, but said that's very common at this point... the heartbeat was 150! I go back in two weeks and then I will start my one week appointments. It was a good feeling to walk out of there yesterday... it was at this appointment that they realized I was having contractions with Macie and I was admitted over night and then put on bed rest for two weeks. I asked her about not feeling so well here and there and she said the sickness is not uncommon to come back during the 3rd tri-mester - I'm not complaining I know mom's who have it way worse, I'm just nauseous now and then.

I have two diaper bags packed and ready to go.... one is all pink and one is all blue :) my plan this weekend is to get mom's stuff in order and then I will be set. If you know me at all, I think my husband is surprised I didn't have all of this done two months ago. I have also pulled the baby car seat and bases out of storage and they are down stairs ready for our vehicles.

Our weekend doesn't look to be very exciting... a lot of hanging out and snuggle time! Oh and of course watching the big game on Sunday - GO VIKES!!!

No comments: