Thursday, January 7, 2010

30 Weeks!

Wow it has not hit me at all, that in 2 months we are going to have a baby in our house! Macie is our baby!!! However she is changing so much it's unreal!? She has been going into the toddler room each day at daycare and at the end of this month will officially be in the toddler room! She is starting to say more & more (well dad & I can understand what she is saying anyways). She is such a good and happy girl!!! Although she has just started to hit a little and at daycare she has figured out that she is the biggest kid so she is kind of being a turd somedays! I know it's something all kids go through, but I am not ready for that yet.

Doctor to deliver me - CHECK

Date of C-Section - CHECK

My appt went good yesterday (after waiting 55 minutes to be seen - ugg). Dr Denke was very nice and would love to deliver our little bundle of joy for us! You will all be able to see baby Evans by March 12th! Unless for some reason he/she comes early - although my other doctor told me he would put a $100 bill that I will not go early. Dr Denke said everything looked great he/she had a great heartbeat... but I forgot what it was... 150 something?! Weird to think I only have 5 more dr appts!? I think getting a date set is going to put me in the mood this weekend to start to get things ready!

Hope everyone stays warm on this wonderful Minnesota day and I will try and post some new pictures of Macie soon!

No comments: