Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend! Saturday Macie & I had a lazy day as daddy helped his buddy Tony (ToTo as Macie says) work on his truck. After her afternoon nap we suited up & went outside for some fun. First we took a sled ride, while daddy pulled us around the yard..... then she went for some fun with her dad on the 4 wheeler & snowmobile -she loved all of it! Sunday I went up to the big Vikings game with my sister-in-law Cindy & my nephews (my brother ended up having to be out of town at a boat show). It was a great game to be at! Macie & daddy just hung out at home, played & watched the game on t.v.

I go to the baby dr tomorrow... It was this time with Macie that I got put on bed rest. I feel like he/she has dropped!? I feel a lot more pressue & for some reason the last couple nights I have been very neausous, so I will have to ask her about that. We are almost to 7 weeks till baby - WOW! I will post after my appt.

Macie & mommy on the sled



Macie & daddy on the snowmobile



SKOL Vikings!!!

No comments: