Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kids update

Well we are 36 weeks tomorrow! The baby's heartbeat was 153 & she said my cervix was closed. At 36 weeks with Macie I was thinning & her heartbeat was 149.... so????
Otherwise I am still feeling well - of course starting to get more uncomfortable as the baby grows & then just a common pregnancy issue (just TMI for most people). Otherwise we are so excited for baby Evans to make his/her big arrival! I set up the pack-n-play this last weekend in our room, my bag is pretty much packed & both the "blue" & "pink" diaper bags are packed!

Macie has spent the last 2 nights in her big girl bed & it is going really good!!! Our baby girl isn't a baby anymore :( I will try & get some pictures & post them soon. She hasn't been in a highchair for at least a month now (she is in a booster at the table)... She loves to be independent & "wash" so daddy made her a little stool so she can reach the sink in the bathroom... and then the big move into the new bed... I can't believe how much she is changing. She has so much to say - if only we could understand half of what she was saying sometimes :)

I go back to the doctor again next Wednesday so I will update again then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though it's hard to see your "little girl" grow.....it just keeps getting better. Trust me! As my kids grow I find myself saying....I love this stage and don't want them to grow.....but then the next stage comes along and it just keeps getting better! Enjoy every minute! Love you guys!

Auntie Katie