Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No News

We went into the doctor on Monday with Macie... She has had a rash on her bottom & nothing was helping so we decided to bring her in. Turns out it's a yeast infection. So he gave her a prescription.... Doctor Monday - CHECK

Macie & I are spending the day at home - she spent the morning at home with daddy so I could go to my baby appt. I went to pick Macie up from daycare yesterday & she looked HORRIBLE! Her lead teacher said they kept wiping her eyes, but they kept getting green. So I called dad & asked what we should do? Made a few phone calls, found out Benson was gone for the day, so we headed into Urgent care. She has the start of a ear infection & some sort of infection in her eye from a cold. He said if it's viral it will take care of itself on it's own & if it's bacterial the meds for her ear infection will take care of it. .... Doctor Tuesday - CHECK

Poor peanut - she looks so rough!!! At about 6:40 last night she looked at me & said "night night mommy" & off she walked to her room. She was able to get some sleep! She doesn't act sick, she is playing great & running around the house happy, but her eyes look horrible!!!

I had my doctors appt this morning - but for some reason she didn't check me? Guess I should have asked why??? That's ok because if I was dialated it would have probably just got me excited for nothing :) I have a feeling we are not going to see this baby until him/her's schedulded date to come out. But that's ok, then we know we are full term & him/her will be as healthy as possible! The heartbeat was 140! I go back next Wednesday & I will post again after.....Doctor Wednesday - CHECK

Hopefully soon we have our healthy baby girl back - We are so ready for spring!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: