Thursday, March 4, 2010

The countdown is on...

Ok so the countdown has pretty much been on since we found out we were pregnant, but now we are in the single digits! I had my doctor's appointment yesterday, but really didn't find anything out. She did not "check me" just listened to the heartbeat - which was 145. She sent me over to ISJ so they could get my blood type (in case something goes wrong during the surgery) & something with my hemoglobin. Well I got over there & if you know me at all I DO NOT do well with needles! Yep I passed out!!! I made it through the 1st poke, but they couldn't get my blood to flow fast enough, so she had to take it out & try again with a bigger needle. Yep the 2nd one did it for me - uggg. I just wish I could be a big girl - LOL
She is having me come in again next Wednesday, so I will post again after that.

Macie is doing great! I think I am actually safe to say... SHE IS HEALTHY! I am starting to get nervous about how much this little baby is going to impact her life & how she will react?! I know she doesn't have any idea that there will soon be 4 of us!

Enjoy this beautifyl weather!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh.........I can't wait :) I just want to meet and hold my new baby niece/nephew!

~Auntie Katie