Friday, March 19, 2010

Doind good

I'm sorry I have not been very good at posting! We are all doing great!!! We actually got to come home a day early from the hospital, so we were home by about 3:00 last Saturday. Brayden has been a GREAT baby... all he does is eat & sleep pretty much, so that makes the nights nice. He eats every 3-4 hours during the day & night right now. I am usually back in bed in about a 1/2 hour. Macie is doing great with her new brother - actually I think she forgets he's here half the time because he's so quiet. She is interested in his nuk, but we keep reminding her that it's for babies & hopefully she will lose interest in it soon. Since I had a c-section I can not lift Macie for 2 weeks so that is a little fustrating to her, she just doesn't understand?! Dad had the week off this past week to help me out after the surgery, but I am actually feeling really good (except somehow I got pink eye?). We went & took family photos yesterday so I have posted them in the post below... Have a good weekend!

No comments: