Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a BOY!

Brayden Michael Evans was born yesterday @ 7:59 am. He was 6 pounds, 12 ounces, 20 3/4 long. Everything went good and we are all doing great!

We had to be to the hospital at 6:00, they started getting me prepped right away, I went off to surgery about 7:20-7:30 and Brayden made his big arrival at 7:59. He had a little struggle coming out, they had to use suction to get him out, but he did great! Started crying right away :).... daddy & Bradyen went down the hall for all his tests & for him to get cleaned up. I was on my way to recovery at 8:30 & got to hold our baby boy right around 9:00. He is doing great - sleeps all the time. We have only seen his eyes for maybe 5 minutes total & I am feeling really good, we even went for a couple walks already today.

Macie came up last night but wasn't too sure what she thought. I don't think she really understands. We'll see how it goes tonight when she comes up?!

Thank you everyone for thinking of us & I will try & post pictures again soon!

One last picture before surgery



Daddy showing off his baby boy to mommy



Getting his weight



Brayden Michael




The 3 of us!




The 4 of us!

1 comment:

christy bode said...

congrats!! He's perfect!