Monday, March 28, 2011

Portia Marie & Shelby Ann

My cousin Tiffany had twin girls last Monday - Portia Marie & Shelby Ann! Tiff was having some issues with her blood pressue and was only 33 weeks along so the girls were born up at the U of M. Shelby was 4# & 17 inches, Portia was 3# 10 ounces & 14 1/2 inches. Mom & I were able to go up yesterday and meet them.. man are they small! Portia was soaking up some rays under the light due to being a little jaundice, but we were able to hold Shelby. Mom & girls are doing great! As of this afternoon Shelby had no more IV & was eating 33 ml and Portia also had no more IV, was done with her tan & was eating 28 ml! I am excited for them to come home so I can go and see them again and introduce them to their cousins!

Ms. Portia Marie.... catching some rays :)


Ms. Shelby Ann & I


Shelby with her eyes open :)

No comments: