Monday, March 28, 2011

Updates

Mr. Brayden ... he is getting tubes! We went to our ENT appointment a couple weeks ago and that doctor aggreed that he needed tubes. So Brayden and I went in last Wednesday for a pre-op and we are set to get tubes in this Wednesday! Everyone tells me it is harder on mom than it is on them!? He is walking more & more everyday, I think by the end of the month crawling will be a thing of the past! He is such a happy boy & man does he love food! He is such a good eater, could out eat his sister any day :)

Miss Macie... she is doing so good on potty training! We started her two weekend ago now. That Friday we got home from daycare and we went cold turkey, no more diapers (everyone told me to) before bed, ONLY 3 HOURS LATER, we had wet through 3 TIMES!!! Ok maybe she wasn't ready, but we has really satrted to get the hang of it. She is still waking up some mornings & after nap wet so we are doing pull-ups then , but otherwise she is doing great. We have to work on the pooping a little more, but I would say it's 60/40 for the good, so we are getting there. YAAAA :)

I have been really bad about blogging, so there are 4 posts I believe to follow & I will update again soon :)

No comments: