Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Appt.

Well we had our final baby class last night. You know what amazes/scares me… We had eight hours of class where they taught us what to do during labor, when we are going to have nurses and a doctor by us. But last night we had only an hour of class where they taught us what to do when we are home all by ourselves! As you can tell I am a little nervous!!!

Doctor’s appointment today went well; he said “I’m doing great”. He measured my tummy and checked the heartbeat – which was 156. I start going to the doctor now every other week for the month of September and then will go every week in October. I have starting having some back/side pains but he said the only cure for that is labor, so we are going to just smile and be glad we are pregnant-67 days to go!

1 comment:

Becky Hewitt said...

I know you will be such an awesome Mommy and Kent will be a great Daddy. You will do just fine!!