Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The big 3-0

Well I survived the big 3-0 yesterday, thank you to everyone for all of the birthday wishes! My wonderful husband made me breakfast in the morning, then I was off to work for the day and we had baby class last night. We have one more week of this class (we had 4 total), then a week of “newborn care” and we are on our own-YIKES. It’s hard to believe I am in my 3rd trimester already, it has went by so fast – 81 days till my scheduled due date! Mandy that means only 81 days till the big day :)

I am feeling great, so we are hoping that continues. We have a baby appointment on the 19th so I will make sure and post how that goes. On the 13th of September we are doing one of those 3D ultrasounds, I am super excited for that! Dan, Becky and the girls got us a gift certificate for that, what a neat gift. I will make sure and post pictures once we get them. But of course there won’t be any pictures of the little body parts, we are saving that for a surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are happy to hear you had a great Birthday! After the baby comes we will have to celebrate!

Glad to hear Kent was good to you on your Birthday.....he better be! And if he isn't.....let me know! He may be stronger than me.....but I'm still his BIG SISTER;-)
~ Katie