Monday, August 25, 2008

Daddy up north :(

This week doesn’t look to be very exciting…. Kent is way up north all week for work, they are building a deck at a lake home, so that is kind of a bummer. The hormones were defiantly in play yesterday when he left. He wasn’t even up the hill by our house (which isn’t even a mile away) and I was in tears :( He has no phone contact at all, so thankfully we have 61 days to go yet - although I know they are going to go by really fast.
No baby appointment this week, the next one we have is next Tuesday the 2nd. I will update again after that. Our son/daughter is still being a pain in my side at times, but we just deal with it as it comes and again just remember how blessed we are to be pregnant. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!!

No comments: