Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Off bed rest - Yaaaa!

I am writing this entry from my desk at work – YA! I went in, he checked the heartbeat (which I forgot to ask what it was) and said making it to 34 was HUGE! He said I can be off bed rest and he will see me in two weeks. So I guess that’s good that I am off bed rest, but I’m not sure why he didn’t check anything else. I know I should have asked - I was just so excited when he told me I could go back to work, that I lost my whole train of thought. So hopefully we have a very boring next two weeks and I will update again on the 30th.
Daddy and I plan to stay close to home and not push anything to much, we want to keep the little one in there as long as possible. Therefore we want to say good luck to our sister in law Becky this weekend. She is doing the 3 day walk for Breast Cancer. Friends and family are going up to listen to her speak on Saturday and to have some “cheer stations” for her, but we obviously don’t want to be that far away from home.

Good luck “auntie” Becky all 3 of us will be thinking of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome so glad to hear that you two are doing ok and back on the move!!!! I asked Kent tonight how soon before you'd be in target. He laughed and said you were there as we talked!! Ha!ha! love it!!! Glad you're back moving-I told him I should go with you and we can move slow together! Ha! Take it easy woman! Love ya!