Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

Below is the ultrasound pictures - it was a lot of fun to due and see our little bundle of joy. In the top picture you can see Baby Evans is smiling and the bottom picture has all of the features marked out. We mostly looked at the face (the baby just would not put his/her's arm down though) . We did see a foot, but didn't want to chance seeing any other "parts" so just stuck with the head (we saw a yawn too). Thanks again Dan, Bec & girls - this was really neat!

I have my doctors appt. on Tuesday so hopefully he will tell me I can be off best rest and go back to work (never thought I'd want to go back to work). I will post on Tuesday & let you know how my appointment goes.

Saturday was also my baby shower - thank you to my sister in laws (Becky, Cindy & Katie), my cousin Katie & my aunt Deb for everything! We got so many wonderful gifts, as soon as I am off bedrest I will be washing clothes and getting things put away. Right now everything is laying in the middle of our living room, but I love it! It's so much fun to look at all the little clothes that I can't wait to put on him/her after giving them a bath with all the new bath stuff, all the soft blankets I can't wait to snuggle him/her up in or the toys and movies I can't wait to watch him/her smile or laugh with. As you can tell I am getting very excited! Last week a couple different times I just went and sat in the chair in the baby room. And one night Kent and I just sat and watched my tummy - the baby has just been moving like crazy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much sharing your 3D ultrasound with us. We really enjoyed it. It is amazing to watch my niece/NEPHEW (I think it's a boy;-) as HE/she is still growing. I'll never forget the experience you shared with us. It was sooo sweet to see my little brother and his wife holding hands while their families watch their unborn baby on the big screen! You two are sooo cute! Love you! ~ Katie Dessner