Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Evans coming soon

Well I am still at a two and the doctor decided it was time to get things started, so..... I am getting induced tomorrow! Hopefully at this time tomorrow we are mommy and daddy - I know we have a lot of others waiting for this little miracle too. We will make phone calls and/or send out text messages after our precious one is here. If you don't hear from us, it's just because the little one is taking his/her time coming out. But we promise as soon as our son or daughter is out we will let you all know. We will be VERY excited to share our news. Thank you to everyone for checking on us and thinking of us. The soon to be proud mommy and daddy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are SOOOOO excited, can't hardly wait. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. Keep us posted on your progress.....I'll be thinking of you all day!

Can't wait to meet my baby niece or NEPHEW ( I still think it's a boy!) Love, katie