Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No change

I know a lot of people are wondering, so I thought I would post a quick update. There has been no change... no pain, no contractions, still feeling great! Baby and I had a talk this morning on the way to work and I told him/her that now he/she should just wait until Sunday to make the big appearance. Then we don't have to worry about still being in the hospital for the wedding, going into labor during the wedding or where daddy's at when the time comes. So we are going to plan on going to the wedding with baby Evans still in hidding. Have a good rest of the week and I will update the blog if anything shall change.

1 comment:

Just Be said...

Sara ... I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. I hope all goes great ... I'll be thinking of you this weekend. We need to get together sometime soon. I miss you.

Lisa Svendsen (Jensen)