Sunday, August 16, 2009

Adding to our family

Yes you read it right - we are excited to announce we are adding to our family! Baby Evans is due to arrive March 18th! I will be 10 weeks this Thursday, we were going to try and wait to tell everyone after the "12 week mark" but impressed I made it this long. When we went to see Dr Benson (Macie's Dr) for her 9 months check up he asked how I was feeling? My answer was "not very good".... with Macie I felt AWESOME the whole time, never got sick, never nauseous, awesome pregnancy - this baby, not so much! His response was "I think we have a pencil"! BUT like Macie everyone will have to wait till arrival day to find out if Macie has a baby brother or sister! I will keep you posted as this move along!

If you look X to X... that's baby Evans :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am sooooooo truly happy for you, Kent and Macie!! Can't wait to baby shop again!! ;) Hey..thanks for explaining the X's, I never know how to read these things or where to look!! ;) haha! Love you!