Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rough week

Poor Macie had kind of a rough week this past week :( It started Wednesday & Thursday at daycare she didn't really want to eat or nap (which is not normal for her). Thursday night she was up every 2-3 hours.... Friday morning I got a call from daycare & went out there so they could give her some Tylenol... talked to daycare again about 2:30 she didn't want to eat or nap, so I snuck out of work a little early & we headed for home. I was able to get her to take an hour nap, so that was nice. Saturday & today we have had a very green & runny nose :( we know she is getting her top two teeth so I'm hoping that's all it is! It's just really unlike her to be a sad girl! Yesterday she was still not wanting to nap & not eating like she usually does & then today it was the total opposite.... she napped for like 6 hours total & was in bed by 8:00. Just not sure if it's her teeth on top of a cold or what the story is? I guess we'll just wait & see... The 1st top tooth you can see the white & the 2nd one you can see is pushing right behind it, so hopefully as soon as the 2nd one gets through this will all get better. Have a great week!

P.S. Baby & I are still doing good! Thursday morning I felt really good & thought maybe the whole nauseous thing was done... NOPE too good to be true! Oh well, we'll be done with it soon!

No comments: