Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching up

I am so sorry for the lack of updates... this week went by so fast! Monday I took Macie for her 9 month check up & she is doing great (no shots at this appt. either - yaaa)
Height: 28-1/2 (82 %)
Weight: 22.2 (94 %)
Head: 18.25 (96 %)
Tuesday we went to a "national night out party" at the neighbors. It was really nice to meet some of our neighbors. We also celebrated my birthday - dad & Macie got me the beautiful flowers below. Wednesday we had some friends over for the evening for a monthly event we call "Tony night" it was a lot of fun! And the rest of the week & weekend so far has just flown by. Macie is 100% on the move... crawling everywhere! She loves her walker, but I don't think we'll be walking real soon. She is pulling herself up onto things & is just curious about everything.

No comments: