Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Weekend

We are having a good weekend so far... sorry no pictures! Yesterday Macie & I went to a baby shower for my friend Bonnie who is due September 15th! We are hoping for a baby girl - right now Macie has 2 "boyfriends" :) Bonnie looked awesome!

Then we were off to celebrate with my cousin Jeff & his fiance Vanessa's for their "last night out before the wedding". I meet up with the girls a BW3's ate a little, played some games & then headed back to Nicollet. Kent meet up with the boys at the Lamplighter, where I know they ate & then I think they headed back to Nicollet as well. We had a bomb fire at Jeff & Vanessa's house & hung out with friends & family, it was a good time. (I will have to get some pictures from the bride 2 be)....

So yes daddy is safely back home - Mom & Macie were so excited to see him!

No comments: