Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby update


Just a quick update.... tomorrow I will be 15 weeks along, only 25 weeks to go (176 days). I go to the doctor again October 8th. Hopefully we can get a heartbeat on the little one this time. As of tomorrow the baby is as long as a Kit Kat "finger" and weighs about 2 ounces! Monday morning I got sick for the 1st time - uggg! It has not happened since, so we'll cross our fingers it was a fluke. It is just so weird with Macie I NEVER got sick, was nauseous, had craved, anything... felt like normal. This baby I am nauseous almost every morning and some nights, have a lot of craving and I am super tired! Some nights I put Macie to bed at 8:00 and continue down the hall and put mommy to bed :)
Macie is doing great! Walking around furniture like crazy! She is down to a morning & night time bottle, otherwise it's only a sippy cup. She is also on mostly "real food". Some days she has her mommy's attitude and doesn't want to eat what we give her, but she's getting better. Monday night we had our 1st ECFE class here in town, it was a lot of fun. All she really did is play - oh and got a graham cracker for snack, but it was good mommy time!

No comments: