Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Evans

I thought I would put the new picture of Baby Evans on here! I had my regular check up today... 13 weeks today - onto the 2nd trimester! Baby gave mom a little scare, but it's all good now. The dr. couldn't find his/her heartbeat & was trying to keep mom calm, but I could tell was nervous as well. He went to go grab the nurse, came back with the ultrasound machine & baby Evans was moving ... therefor mom got a new picture :)! But 4 weeks is not going to come fast enough, just so he can check him/her again & really make us feel better!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Look back at the ultrasound pic of our sweet baby Evans just 1 month ago and compare it to this one.......DANG! That baby must be eating it's Wheaties! I can't believe how BIG baby looks in this ultrasound pic. Soooo glad everything is ok. See you Saturday!