Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Falls & Hewitt Reunion

We kept busy this past weekend!

Friday I left work early & headed up to St. Cloud for a girls night! It's a tradition we started about 6 years ago I think? It' my mom, me & my two sister-in-laws, my aunt, my cousin & their two daughter/sister-in-laws (OK one technically isn't an in law till next Sept, but close enough). We head up to St. Cloud Friday afternoon, go out for supper & then go shopping at a store called "Crafts direct" (which is awesome). We then head to the hotel & play games, snack & hang out. The next day we are up bright & early to head to Little Falls for their craft fair - IT'S THE BEST -Over 600 vendors!!! I always enjoy it, but this year had a lot of fun shopping for Macie's "big girl room" :) Last year I was not able to go because I was on bed rest with Macie, so I have been waiting for this for 2 years! I will try & post pictures of her room once we get things hung up & situated. After I got back it was a quick shower & off to help celebrate Brielle's 3rd birthday at Grandma & Grandpa Evans. Macie got to try both milk & pizza for the first time & loved them both (I know I'm one of those weird overprotective mom's)! She had so much fun playing with her cousin's she was up till 9:30 - she's NEVER stayed up that late!

.........................

Little Falls picture - We all have matching shirts! The front reads"official Little Falls shirt" & the back reads "shopped till we dropped" & then we list all of the years we have gone. We all have a picture frame that say "official Little Falls Picture Frame" so every year we take a group picture for our frame. This year my soon to be cousin Kate could not be there because she had her gallbladder taken out. We wanted to make sure she felt "included" in our picture so we spelt out her name!
K.....my sister-in-law Becky
A.....left side my sister-in-law Cindy
........right side my new cousin Vanessa
T.....front & right side of "t" me
........back & left side of "t" my mom
E.....bottom 1/2 my cousin Katie
........top 1/2 my aunt Deb





Sunday we had a reunion on my dad's side. It was nice to see aunts, uncles & cousins we do not see very often. Some of them I don't think I've seen in 5 years!

.........................

"Our family"


(left) Colton-9 (right) Trayton-7 (Sitting) Taylor-6, Kalley-13 & Macie-10.5 months
The Hewitt cousins with their spouses & kids
The Hewitt siblings & their spouses

No comments: