Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy weekend

We had a great weekend.... busy but great! Saturday we helped my niece Taylor celebrate her 6th birthday at her Wonder Woman birthday party. Sunday we had some friends out for a grill out with of course too much food :). And yesterday Macie spent the day with Grandma Linda (she had a sleep over too) while Kent & I went to the state fair with Troy & Cindy and George & Jodi. We left early in the morning and went to the Jeff Dunham show that evening so that left A LOT of time for food! Let's see if I can name off most of what we ate; french fries, turkey leg, fire roasted pizza, deep fried pickles, corn dog, pronto pup, cotton candy, pickle on a stick, cream puff, ice cream, cheese curds (with a couple return trips), shrimp cocktail, calamari, potato skins, cookies and I'm sure I'm missing a thing or two. But we really enjoyed the day of walking, people watching, eating and the show was great too! I have no pictures from the weekend so I posted some REALLY late ones from our camping trip back at the beginning of August to Stockholm, WI. The one is our campers and the other is Kent & Tony coming in on the Jet Skis, you can see how awesome our sites were & how close we were to the water (I was standing by the campers taking the picture). Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!


No comments: