Thursday, September 24, 2009

Scrapbooking & Camping

I thought I would pass along a bit of info to anyone interested... my brother & sister-in-law have a cabin in Hutchinson that they rent out. They have decided to turn it into a scrapbooking retreat for the winter months. It is very good in price (way cheaper than most that are out there). They have a website http://www.rentlakehome.com/ Go & check it out... if your anything like me, your way behind & can use some girl time/quiet time! Macie's book right now is at Easter, so I have a lot to catch up on before baby #2 comes.

Last weekend we took Macie camping for the 1st time. We didn't get our camper till August and I think every weekend after Kent & I went to Stockholm till now, we had something going on. But last weekend we were able to sneak away for a night with our friends Tony & Miranda. We set up Macie's pack-n-play in the back & she did great! By the time we got there Friday night, it was supper, sit by the fire for a little bit and then off to bed. Tony & Miranda had a pug "Bell" & Macie loved her... She's not in the picture, but I think she's under the table with Macie. It was only a one trip night because we had to get back for a surprise birthday party for sister-in-law/aunt Becky - but we still had a good time!

My 1st bonfire - no marshmallow though :( I was having a lot of fun playing under the picnic tableEating ice cream with Mommy - yum

No comments: