Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st day at daycare

Well mom is back to work and Macie is at her first day of daycare! I dropped her off at about 8:30 and I made it all the way to about 11:30 or so to go out and check on her (and the day isn't over yet :)).

We ended up going to see Dr. Benson (her regular dr) yesterday morning. Monday night/Tuesday morning she had two dry diapers and she is not really interested in her bottles. From about 1:30pm Monday afternoon till about 5:00am Tuesday morning she only ate about 6 oz at the most and usually she would have had about 15 ounces. Dr. Benson said everything looked good, but he wants us to keep an eye on her so she does not get dehydrated. She did drink about 3 ounces for me at 4:00am this morning and about 2 ounces for dad this morning, but woke up with a dry diaper. I think that is what is making me a little more worried about her at daycare. When I went out she had a wet diaper :) but had only eaten 2 ounces :(

No comments: