Friday, January 30, 2009

3 Month Pictures

If you would like to check out her 3 months pictures you are more than welcome. http://www.searsportrait.com/ ID# 41070A12409229 & password GNSBYMNMX. She did really good, but I think her 6 month pictures will be even better. She is doing good at sitting up but just doesn't have it 100% yet.
Last night she went 8 hours without a bottle - YAAA. Maybe we are going to start sleeping a little longer at night. She has had a cold since the beginning of the year, so I think that has had a lot to do with the getting up at night. But.... I think it might FINALLY be starting to go away. The other morning her cold was in her eye so bad that I had to use a warm washcloth to help her get her right open - poor girl :(
Grandpa Kurt & daddy put a humidifier in with the furnace last weekend & I think that is helping a ton - THANKS GRANDPA!

No comments: