Monday, January 5, 2009

No daycare for today

Today was suppose to be Macie's 1st day of daycare, but instead we are at home. Yesterday I went up to Grease at the Orpheum with my sister in laws & 3 of my cousins.. daddy helped a buddy on his fish house...so Macie spent the day with Grandma & her cousin's. I picked her up about 5:30 & mom said she was really good all day, had taken a couple different naps through out the day. She cried all the way home & was just not a happy girl? Kent & I were starting to think she didn't like us! About 8:00 or so when I was changing her diaper I thought she felt kind of warm & sure enough she had a temp of 101.6. When we were in for her 2 month check up Benson said he wanted to know about anything over 100.0, so I called the nurses station. They said with her being so young she should not have anything over 100.3 & that we should bring her into E.R. right away. So away we went with her... her right ear is red, but not infected. We are suppose to go in on Wednesday & make sure it did not turn into an infection. She also has some upper respiratory going on. He said to really watch her; make sure she is eating good? If she is sleeping more? Fussy? All that fun stuff - so therefor we are hanging out at home for the day.

No comments: