Friday, January 23, 2009

Family update

I try to update once a week, but there isn't a whole lot new here. I think mom & Macie are both finally getting settled into a routine. She still is not wanting to sleep real well at night - I usually get up at least twice to put her nuk back in & twice to eat. Hopefully we will start sleeping longer soon, I know mom would really like that :).

We are getting her 3 month pictures taken next week (WOW 3 MONTHS) so I will post some of them as soon as I have them. We are going to try Sears instead of quality 1 hr. photo so I'm not sure how long it will take to get them back. If anyone has went anywhere else to get pictures taken & been happy with them I would love to hear it.... I am game to try anywhere, pictures are really expensive...but I also know they are priceless!

Stay warm!

No comments: