Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrr

I thought I would change my background and maybe it would make us forget how cold it was here (ya right)?! And I thought a Hawaii theme would be good since it is almost mommy & daddy's 1 year anniversary - WOW!!! We are all doing great! Macie and mommy are having a day at home today. When Nicollet school is closed for the whole day so is the daycare. Due to the cold weather the school was closed today - therefor we are staying where it is warm. Macie and daddy had some home time on Monday, the daycare center closed at noon since they were saying the weather was suppose to be bad. That's ok though, we don't pay for daycare on days like that and it helps eas mommy into everything...

She seems to really enjoy daycare, so that makes me feel much better. One of the teachers has been really good to me and sends me texts through out the day and keeps me posted on her day so that's awesome - I owe her!

Her cousin Brielle wrapped up 3 or 4 of her favorite toys from when she was a baby (she's now 2) and gave them to Macie for Christmas. This is one of them, Macie really like to suck on it!

No comments: