Friday, January 9, 2009

Random

I can't believe how fast she is changing... so I had to post these two pictues of her on her boppy!

Macie 11-21-08
(wearing her shirt for auntie Becky who is battling cancer)
Macie today We did make it through the rest of the week at daycare and what do you know... she is just fine! I got better as the week went - I called twice Thursday & only once today! She is starting to get back to herself.. eating more and having plenty of diapers. Each night she has come home from daycare though she is a very tired girl. Thursday night she feel asleep about 7:30 pm woke up around 4:00 had a bottle, went right back to bed & slept till 7:30 this morning. We have cousin Taylor's dance show Saturday... have to start her young :), otherwise we are just going to hang out for the weekend!

I love it- Macie got her 1st dance tutu!!! I can not wait until she can wear it, but it will be a while yet I think - Thanks Traci, Malia & Jay

No comments: